1 Build an emerging market report of a country
- Build a demographic profile of your country with a the basic demographic statistics
“customer information” – who are your customers?
What’s the innovation score of your country?
- Give economical insights in your country
GDP – evolution, inflation, GDP growth Y/Y, …
Key economic sectors
- Media insights
Different media and their influence
- Introduction into the digital landscape of your country
Social media usage
2 Introduce a researched/invented/chosen product in this emerging market.
During class you’ll get time and methods to build and introce a new product in your emerging market.
On saterday you’re presenting the introduction of this new product in class to a potential board of “investors”.
- Present your product & strategy to introduce your product in this market
- Convince me why and how this can be put to market in this emerging market
(pay attention to value and targetted customers)
- Emerging Market Report (35%)
Are your data verifiable?
Are your data ‘up to date’?
Do you have a full report with all concerning data?
- Product Introduction (35%)
Is there a product description?
Is there a motivation on ‘why this product is relevant for this country and it’s consumers’?
Is there a strategy on how your product is put to market?
(Are the 2 key elements of emerging market strategy present?)
- Reflexion on your market/product and the reflexion of a least one other market & product (25%)
Reflect on the strategy and the key elements for a emerging market introduction
- General (5%)
You have proper references in your report.
- What do you deliver? (by 25 June 2014 via wetransfer to email@example.com)
You deliver me your presentation of saterday 14 of June 2014
You deliver me a personal report of your country and your product introduction. (max. 5 pages without attachments)
You deliver me a personal reflection on your report and how they match the evaluation criteria (max. 1 page)
You deliver me a personal reflection on one other country and product introduction and how they match the evaluation criteria (max. 1 page)
Each document holds your surname and the name of the country